British Bears on the Net
Welcome to BBN. Please log now.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

British Bears on the Net
Welcome to BBN. Please log now.
British Bears on the Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site to see about bears and teddy bears

5 posters

Go down

A web site to see about bears and teddy bears Empty A web site to see about bears and teddy bears

Post by Geneviève Hamelin Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello

I am Geneviève and I am aFrench librarian
I would like to make you known my web site about bears and teddy bears :

http://www.surlespasdesours.fr

Have a nice visit
Beary regards Very Happy

Geneviève Hamelin

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : I am librarian - hobbies : bears and teddy bears ( arctophile) - reading - trips - decoration - cine
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

A web site to see about bears and teddy bears Empty Re: A web site to see about bears and teddy bears

Post by Sarah Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:26 am

Hi Geneviève and welcome!

I've just tried to look at your website but it won't let me past the first page. I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem.

Hugs

Sarah
Sarah
Sarah

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Administrator/making teeny teddies, kitesurfing, kite flying in general, snowboarding, soon to be sn
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

A web site to see about bears and teddy bears Empty Re: A web site to see about bears and teddy bears

Post by FenBeary Folk Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi
Its a beautiful website, with so much on it. You can loose a few hours surfing. Loved the article on Christine, she is such a lovely person
Bearheart
FenBeary Folk
FenBeary Folk
Bear Business Buddy
Bear Business Buddy

Female
Number of posts : 300
Job/hobbies : Assistant Accountant
Humor : Lost it somewhere....
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Awww I feel really done now I've read what a great site it is, I still can't get past the first page *sulks*. Sorry Genevieve, I would have loved to come and have a look too. Oops
Andrea
Andrea

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : Bear making, reading, creative writing, minerals, floristry (trainee florist)
Humor : Plain Wierd
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by valewood bears Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi Geneviève, its' an interesting website you created, lots to see. Nice to read the artist profiles on Christine, Tina and Sophie. Will bob back and have a further look when I get some more spare time.

Pauline
valewood bears
valewood bears

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Hurrah! I've managed it! What a fantastic site Genevieve, it really shows your love of bears both magnificent and wild and teddified and tamed. I will definately visit it again, some of those picture you have are incredible and yes, it certainly would be a very fine thing to be able to photograph bears in their natural habitats. A web site to see about bears and teddy bears 840721
Andrea
Andrea

Female
Number of posts : 74
Job/hobbies : Bear making, reading, creative writing, minerals, floristry (trainee florist)
Humor : Plain Wierd
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down